Generate Object Pascal (Delphi, Free Pascal), Oxygene, C++ and C# code to access the WMI.
The WMI Delphi Code Creator (WDCC), allows you to generate Object Pascal, Oxygene, C++ and C# code to access the WMI classes, events and methods. Also includes a set of tools to explore and Query the content of the WMI.
- WMI Explorer : Allow you to navigate over all the WMI namespaces and classes, and display WMI metadata like MOF, Qualifiers and Properties.
- WMI Class Tree : shows the hierarchy and dependencies of the WMI classes in a namespace
- WMI Finder: Display all the WMI classes and properties related to a search term.
- WMI SQL : Allow you to execute WQL sentences in a local or remote machine, also include a option to auto generate of WQL code
- WMI Properties Links : Display the location and sources from where each wmi property get the information.
- Support for Skins
- Customizable Syntax Highlight Colors
Page project - Github